Goolwa Riverwalk B&B
How and where to find us!
The Riverwalk Bed and Breakfast is located only a short walk (300m) from the Mighty Murray River, as it meanders its’ way through Goolwa on its journey to the Murray Mouth. Osborne Street is accessed off both Liverpool and Fenchurch Streets, and has the river at Liverpool end and a wetland reserve at the cul de sac end, where number 16 Osborne Street is located. We are very centrally located, with easy access to the town centre and main attractions:
- 1 km to the town centre of Goolwa, Hindmarsh Island, The Goolwa Wharf and it’s lovely shopping precincts and cafes / restaurants and Markets.
- 3 km to the Goolwa Barrages, entrance to The Coorong and Goolwa Beach with beautiful sandy beaches stretching many kms from the Coorong in one direction through to Middleton in the other.
- 7 km to Currency Creek and the beginning of Vine country that leads all the way through to Langhorne Creek.
- 7 km to Middleton and it’s well known surfing beaches joined by to Bashams Beach to Port Elliot.
- 10 km to Port Elliot home of Horseshoe Bay and a wonderful cliff top walks leading round to Chiton Rocks.
- 19 km to the City of Victor Harbor, Granite Island, Encounter Bay and the Bluff.
- 20kms to Mount Compass.
- 30 kms to the Lake towns of Clayton and Milang.
- 45 km to Willunga, Mclaren Vale and surrounding areas which play host to a multitude of wineries and restaurants.
- 90 km to Adelaide CBD.